Heard about Prestigio brand?

Solar Bluetooth hands free
I am pretty sure you haven't heard about Prestigio brand yet.


If you will read this, you will know what is all about. Prestigio is the company, which provides Digital Home and Office consumer solutions. They have becoma a supplier of unique hi-tech solutions and product to consumer market.

Their products are designed very unique - elegant and hi-tech, which will blend them in your home or office perfectly. You can scroll through their web-page and I am sure you will find at least one thing interesting to you. From fancy USB data flashes to LCD PCs.

Personally I've tried Prestigio Bluetooth solar hands free. It is what they say, high quality product. We all know, that hands free portable devices always contain noise or echo when talking. I was positively surprised that here is not noise or echo at all. I almost have a feeling, that speaker is sitting near me. The batteries, it is solar charging. You will ask, how is going to charge in the winter time, because the sun is always behind the clouds. I use it for 2 weeks now, took out of the box and place it on the car windshield. I don't know, it is not empty yet - although it was very cold and almost no sun. You can also charge it with help of USB port on computer or car ordinary charger.

What is downside of this device? Because of it's fancy look, it is recommended that you take it off when the car is parked. You don't want to someone break in the car, don't you?

0 comments:

Objavite komentar

 
Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It!